Web Designer Front End Developer
Tigerfish have a new opportunity available for an enthusiastic, front end web designer to develop fluid websites and great front end UIs for our clients. We know that the world of web development and design is a creative place, and we’re looking for someone full of ideas who is excited about what they do and is eager to make their mark and take their career to the next level.
With ever more creative ways to build, design and market websites, it’s more essential than ever for us to find talented, creative and innovative individuals who take their work seriously.
The successful candidate will be able to exhibit technical proficiency in the following technologies and soft skills:
- HTML, HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS, jQuery.
- A good understanding of UX/UI principles.
- Experience in responsive website design.
- Experience in optimising websites for speed.
- Experience using GIT or other versioning software.
- Great communication skills and the ability to contribute to ideas.
It would also be good, but not essential that you:
Key responsibilities of this role include (but aren’t limited to):
- Experience developing in Wordpress
- Experience developing in Drupal 7/8
- Design skills with experience in Photoshop/Illustrator
- Development and testing of company & client websites.
- Work as part of a small team to ensure complete client satisfaction as a minimum.
- Be rewarded for hard work and effort.
- Liaise with clients and suggest ideas to enhance their websites.
- Paid bank holidays
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Countryside location with lots of parking
- Company Pension
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Circa £25,000pa
- 2 years agency/studio experience in the same role.